Years ago my parents bought a time share in Florida that they have never used. Last year Ben and Sam's family were planning on taking a family vacation to Disney and booked the condo for Fall Break. Sam's family decided to stay at a different location, which left a condo open. My parents invited my kids and I and Kathy's family to join them. My kids were so excited to go on a long awaited family vacation. We spent 6 fun-filled days running around 4 Disney Parks and 2 Universal Parks.

Universal Studios just opened a huge Harry Potter park in the Spring which was by far the kids favorite part. Ryan has been reading the books and loved seeing pieces from the book brought to life. There was Honey Dukes candy store and we all loved the Butter Beer.

There is just something about Disney that makes everything feel like Magic!!! To me, it really is the Happiest Place on Earth. The parks were all decorated for Halloween and the lines were the shortest I have ever seen. The day we spent at Magic Kingdom we practically walked onto every ride. It was so exciting to see the kids enjoying the sames rides I grew up riding.The vacation was amazing! Thank you Mom and Dad for another wonderful memory!!!

1 comment:
I love the Orlando area. There are so many fun things to do! I am SO happy you and the kids got to go! You are such a good mom. I miss you. Thanks for the invite to your blog. I will add you to my Google Reader and be updated when you post anything new. :) xoxo
Post a Comment